Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finally in Colorado


Finally we made it to Colorado. Can you see the mountains? Can you feel the cooler, drier air?



Alan, so glad to not be driving anymore and glad to not be in the heat.



We went to the Air Force Academy. This was on the walk to the chapel.





We looked in all of the chapels. It was pretty neat.



The Protestant Chapel. This is the organ and choir loft.



The platform.




My sweet family. Note the pouty look on the little one's face.



Now here come the smiles!



This is the "HAHA, I got what I want" face. I told her she had to walk....




My wonderful children, pretending to be in the Air Force.









The Air Force football field. My Horned Frogs will be there in September. Go Frogs!! The Air Force Academy was incredible. I am so thankful for the men and women who choose to dedicate their lives to the service and protection of our great country.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: